Click the links to listen to our weekly Bible Study and be encouraged:
- Yom KippurThe holiest day of the Jewish calendar describes settling accounts and being sealed for a good (new) year. How does the concept of being sealed apply in our lives? Tune in and find out!
- Ephesians 4 , Part 2Options, alternatives, and preferences – oh my!In our modern world we are infected with the notion that we ALWAYS have choices, including not participating at all. Our spiritual future still offers us a choice rather than options as Paul explains and why that’s a good thing.
- Ephesians 4, Living WorthyA prisoner of the Lord…living worthy of the call – what does that mean and HOW do we do that? Join us for a practical discussion of giving weight to the Lord and not fighting the fetters of His presence or those He wants US to reach with His mercy.
- Ephesians 3, Part 5: Love of the GospelThe Gospel is Love and that Love gives us strength, stability, and ability to accomplish God’s plans. Paul reviews the basics of the Gospel as we finish Ephesians chapter 3.
- Ephesians 3 Part 4What do you put your confidence in? A job, friends, education and skills?God want to express His plan in your life and reach others. We talk about why we can come to His throne with freedom and confidence.