Click the links to listen to our weekly Bible Study and be encouraged:
- Ephesian 3, Part 3You are NOT beyond His grace…beyond His Mercy… nor beyond hope.We look at Ephesians 3:8-11 and find the Gospel’s purpose in being made plain to the least of us.
- Ephesians 3: The Gospel (p2)Serving is part of the Gospel and it’s something we all can do. Serving is in the imitation of Christ as a faithful son or daughter of God. Listen as we review Ephesians 3:4-7 on Paul’s exhortation to be a servant of God.
- Ephesians 3: The GOSPELHave you ever had a piece of information or news change your whole perspective on something? Saul did and it affects you an me today – the Gospel. Paul was dramatically changed with this new news – how does the Gospel affect you and I and when God speaks to us, does it really matter … Continue reading Ephesians 3: The GOSPEL
- Fresh Brew #2a cup of insight from the Bible to perk up your thoughts. בּוּשׁ Buvush : shame Symbolic interpretation: The house is pinned open with weapons. What’s you’re idea of home? Ideally it’s a place of love, acceptance, and security. When we talk of shame, the Hebrew word ‘buvush’ steeps a different view. That concept of … Continue reading Fresh Brew #2
- FRESH ‘BREW #1a cup of insight from the Bible to perk up your thoughts. אָב ab : FatherSymbolic interpretation: God before the house. When God is set in priority first before the house we get ‘ab’ – father. The lack of godly, good fathers and oversight is the cause of disorder and lawlessness (we’ll talk about that … Continue reading FRESH ‘BREW #1