Click the links to listen to our weekly Bible Study and be encouraged:
- Take UpThis week we look at taking up the armor of God and how the previous week’s discussions help us to not just observe but act.
- Holocaust RemembranceThis week we take a moment to reflect on the Holocaust and it’s impact and why remembering matters. We also look at how God can sustain us through unimaginable difficulties in life through humbling ourselves.
- Pesach – Part 3Finishing our series on Pesach we talk about the hope the Jesus brings today and look at the example from the Road to Emmaus.
- Pesach – Part 2The Korban Pesach – the sacrificial lamb of Passover is the centerpiece to the conversation of deliverance, freedom, and hope. Tonight we look at four ways Jesus represents the Korban Pesach.
- Pesach – the seder mealPesach – Part 1. As we approach Passover/Easter in a few weeks we focus on the Seder meal and how it shows us the importance of repentance, following God, and the hope of a life free from slavery and bitterness.