Click the links to listen to our weekly Bible Study and be encouraged:
- Father’s Day/EphesiansHappy Father’s Day! In this message we continue with the rest of Ephesians chapter 1 and relate both to fathers and how God loves us. Want more of God’s power in an area of your life? Watch to find out how.
- In HimWe begin a new study on Ephesians and look at how much God loves us and has a purpose for your life.
- No Meeting 6/5/21There will be no meeting tonight 6/5/2021. Our next meeting will be 6/12/201 7:00pm EST.
- Shavuot Part 3As we conclude our 3 part series on Shavuot, we look at how compassion drives the kingdom of God forward. Compassion is transformative and is the essence of God’s motivation to give us His Word and make us His people.
- Shavuot – Part 2Shavuot celebrates the gift of God’s Word to us – a gift that’s good all the time and useful (better than socks). Listen in for ways that you can use the God’s gift in your life.